Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Love and Hip Hop Season 3

Who is watching Love and Hip Hop? Well tonight's show aired and the messiness behind was crazy. Lets just start with rap star Joe Buddens story line, I don't know about you guys but it appears that his life has spiraled down. I thought something looked very different about him, he has been relapsing with drugs and his attitude his horrible. With three ladies going the bat for him confuses me. These woman appear to not have a story line or the show must be a scripted. So moving on to the newbie Winter who introduce herself like a super head kinda of chic and spare no expense. She claims she is writing a book on the famous men she slept with but so many other woman have been there done that. Then you have Rich Dollars trying to stay relevant on the show with Erica Mena who is a hot head. I just don't get it.

I don't know about you guys but this show does not excite me and appears to be fake as hell. Everybody doesn't have a story line or the story line is unbelievable. What do you guys think?